Hey. I’m starting fresh this morning. There are several reasons, such as:
- My diabetes is out of control. Eating and activity will help.
- I’m feeling lousy. My anxiety is brutal and my sleep is suffering.
- I’m afraid that my days are shorter with this ill health.
So here’s what I’m doing:
- Walking a minimum 10,000 steps daily. And stretching lots as my lower back tightens with extra steps.
- Eating healthy for diabetes in lowering blood sugars, and tracking daily WW points to aid in losing weight.
- Working out in the gym daily – signed up for a new membership at a community centre this morning.
- I’ll post daily progress here on the website, on Instagram (MyType2Story), and on WW Connect a few times weekly.
I really am quite afraid of my current shitty health, mostly my out-of-control diabetes blood sugars. I’m fortunate to have a diabetes nurse I meet with virtually every 3 weeks. I track my meals and blood sugars in a journal to see the comparison of the two.
That’s a quick update for today. Cheers!